|Fassett, Pearlz, Crescent Moon, Purkisms|
I decided to go the monotangle route incorporating embellishments of Cresent Moon, lot's of Auras, Rounding, and some Purkisms. I like the balance of the the organic spheres within the architectural feel of Fassett. Fun, fun, fun!
I tried a second version today using Fassett with very different results. I left it ebb and flow and do as it wished... Blooming and growing with a few Mooka thrown in.
|Version 2 - Blooming Fassett with Mooka adding the sepia pen|
Thanks Lynn and Laura! Check out the other entries in this week's Diva Challenge.
|Shattuck breaking out of the box / Zendala|
I chose to go simple and let the little Shattucks curve off the Zendala, breaking free, extending the Shattuck with little Mooka tendrils and a few purk-like embellishments. This piece is not perfect, but I do like the general vibe.
Happy Bunny Day to you.
|N'Zeppel, Tipple, Celtic designs, Punzel, Tipple, Leaves, Aura's |
and a touch of green
I used a N'Zeppel, Tipple, Celtic designs, Punzel, Tipple, Leaves, Aura's and a touch of green to nestle this ornate little devil. I think I'm going to try adding some liquid gold leaf at some point, we found out a few weeks ago that metallic doesn't scan well, so, I'll play with that addition later for my own edification.
So Happy St. Pat's Day to you all this week. Check out the Diva's site for other Irish Inspired works.
|A little touch of green for spring|
Rautyflex, Folds, Crescent Moon, and Auras
Not totally successful but always fun to challenge myself. Progress, not perfection?
Check out all the other submissions for this challenge on the Diva's site.
|Rautyflex gone awry, Betweed, Flux, Tipple|
|Tangled tin can lid, Printemps, Crescent Moon,|
Hollibaugh with Mooka / Pod tendrils and
lot's of sparkle and shine (I hope)
I chose to embrace the challenge full tilt, go ALL the way. I tangled a tin can lid using my Staedler permanent pens for the black, and Sakura white and metallic gel pens for the embellishments.
Fun times. For this piece I wanted to make my tangled lid become part of my ZIA. I chose Hollibaugh with Pod extensions, Crescent Moon and lot's of Mooka-like tendrils. Add auras and lots of layers and it is complete.!
I find it difficult to represent the metallic quality with a camera, so I added a closeup detail to show the sparkly quality of this piece. It's done on and 8.5 x 11 sheet.
|Close up of detail|