Challenge #55 - String Theory VIII: Moebius Trip

The Diva's challenge for this week asks us to use the logo for Moebius Syndrome as the string for the challenge. Moebius Syndrome Awareness day is January 24th and the perfect challenge for this week.

As a child, adults were always saying things like "Just thank your lucky stars that you have your health". It didn't seem like that big a deal as a child, but as I get older and older I realize how lucky I have been in my life. Health and wellness is everything. I thank Laura for opening up her life and sharing Artoo's struggles with us. We can support and be more aware.

I chose to free-form the logo and the negative spaces just seem to ask for Paradox, with Printemps and Shattuck as support tangles. Lot's of lines and shading and Viola!

Here's to you Artoo!

5 comments:

  1. Love the free flowing logo and the tangles you used...lovely work! You are so right, health is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - I love the shading and your choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has silvery shine....wow that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such awesome work!! I love the circles, they make the symbol stand out!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.