Challenge #37 - Kiss My Grid


Version 1 - Lot's o' texture
Version 2 - Enjoying the grid

This week's Diva's challenge asks us to use all grid-based tangles in your our tile I did a string within a grid. I did two versions, one very organic, the other keeping within the grid. They aren't all grid based tangles but I did implement the grid and followed it closely.

This was surprisingly enjoyable. I'm not a grid gal, I like the free flowing curvy stuff but I was able to combine enough of my curve appeal into the grid format.

5 comments:

  1. The second one reminds me of a roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one reminds me of the ocean and the second one looks like a whirlpool to me. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun challenge and your versions are wonderful. The element on the bottom of the second one where you alternate the black and white stripes within a circle within a grid is dynamite. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great. I really like the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.