CZT Training, Here I Come!

I've been sidetracked and not getting my tangles up on the blog. We're having a crafts show on December 11th and my focus is there.

I started tangling in August, and as anyone who's been around me knows, I'm crazy about the zentangle® process. I always have my drawing pad and pen with me and will share my passion with anyone who gives a "hint" they might be interested, or not... It's so weird looking back at my journal, I thought I began my adventure into the process a long time ago but it's only been a few months.

I found out last week that I got the best gift from my wonderful family. Two of my sisters and niece got together and are sending me to the February CZT class to get certified. It's one of the best and thoughtful gifts I've ever received and I'm so excited and thankful. I can hardly wait. My friend Jeanne, who exposed me to the process, is also going. It's going to be a wonderful adventure!

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift you have received - having just completed the October CZT class I can tell you it will be an incredibly amazing experience. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sister you must have - to think this up and get the others involved. You are truly blessed.
    Someone who doesn't know any of the other people involved. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful gift, and yes, I do have wonderful sisters - weird, but wonderful, not that that's a bad thing at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.