Challenge #44 - String Theory, Tangled on the Inside

This week's Diva challenge was suggested by Jo in NZ. She suggested using one tangle as the 'string' and then filling in all the spaces with other tangles.  A tangle within a tangle....

I went for Mookalishisshness of Mooka, a little Paradox, Printemps, Hybrid, Keeko, Cadent, Pendrils and lot's of stitching and tying.

I'm going to be up North at my sister's place and while there I'll be teaching a Zentangle class to quilters. I'm very excited and I think the "sewing" aspect shows in this tangle. I'm not a sewer but I do love material and have enjoyed tangling on Cotton Sateen fabric. It's a totally different experience. I'll post pictures from this weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Speaking as a Quilter new to this whole thing I predict that they will ove it and you will be a hit. Good luck. Great tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many tangles within tangles! Very intricate and well done composition. Good luck with your class for quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of your zentangles. They are very light and airy. Lots of wonderful layouts. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love this one. Let's say it all together: Moooooka! Moooooka!

    Say, what's your sister's name?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! This is delicious and Mooka is one of my most favorite tangles. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool interpretation of mooka!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @NCornett
    What's my sista's name? Well... is it Nancy (a.k.a. mom's not as favorite daughter)? hee-hee!
    signed mom's fave!
    Age makes no difference with sibling rivalry! xx00

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your Mooka, it looks like a big ball of knitting yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great tangle within tangle! Looking forward to your next one! I'm still working backwards and gradually want to do all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.