Challenge #85: UMT Margaret Bremmer's Copada

Copada, Zedbra, Dansh, Flying Geese, Tipple,
Spikey Wire, Shard, Crescent Moon, some screws
(a touch of steam punk, of course)
This week's Diva challenge is week #86 and it's a Use My Tangle, first of the month challenge. Margaret Bremmer, CZT's tangle is Copada; a great tangle to let the variations fly. A great way to celebrate Laura's 8th anniversary, Congrats to her, hubby B-Rad and her wonderful kids.

I really enjoy Margaret's style and her process. This week I use some of her other tangles, Zedbra, Dansk, I  also used Crescent Moon, Shard, Flying Geese, and Spiky Wire. My version of Copada incorporates screws (of course!) and daisies giving it the feel of Deelish (by Stephanie Kelton), and some Tipple. I think elements of steam punk are the perfect accompaniment to the beautiful flow of most tangles. Just like in life beauty and the creative process incorporates many different forms and shapes. It all works together. Love it.

I chose to "enhance" my string this week and leave it as white/negative space. Give each tangle lots of breathing space.

I love reading your feedback and comments!

17 comments:

  1. Wow! This is great; and it does have a steampunky feel to it....I love steampunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! I love the boldness and your choice of tangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you have done with copada here and leaving the string as negative space really compliments your tile. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this! I love your versions of Flying Geese and the Copada with the screws--it's bold and fun, just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design Daniele, I do like the steampumk elements in your design. Your completed piece looks like a pillow to me. The white space is a great touch to let the tangles breath. GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your variations of copada are some of my very favorites! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ZIA! Love how you used the challenge tangle, Copada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you embellished Copada, especially the sunflowery half. Interesting idea to leave the string white; must remember to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm white space. What is that again? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thank you for the idea of leaving the string open. I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your vegetable garden look, even with a fence to keep the rabbits out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a big fan of white space :) This looks great. Love how you have filled the copada - the screws and daisies - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your variation of copada! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great design. Reminds me of the patchwork earth
    when looking from the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cool fills in Copada - it's lovely! Also really enjoyed looking thoroughly at your other tangles - all so well done, and interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.