Sandy B Get Well Tangle

Here is the first Get Well tangle I did for Sandy B.  Thanks to Linda for posting that on tanglepatterns.com. This was the first version I created but did a second one and sent it off this week. I love the Zentangle® process but doing something directly for someone else adds another dimension to this wonderful process. I hope it helps make her recovery process a little more enjoyable. It's so wonderful the way the whole Zentangle® community pulls together to bring love and support to one of it's own. As I've been cruzing the web I've seen so many wonderful creative expressions for Sandy posted. It shows how the power of creativity and the universe combine to bring support and hopefully a speedy recovery. When our good intentions turn towards someone I have to believe there is strength and a power beyond our comprehension. Hope you're on the mend Sandy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.