Zentangle Your Name Challenge - Continued

Thanks to Linda Farmer for hosting  tanglepatterns.com for all of we Zentangle enthusiasts and sponsoring this challenge. It is one thing to Zentangle our Names and the additional request that we use only official Zentangle patterns bumped it up a few more levels. I am down with a bad head cold today so I'm blowing my nose and tangling my brains out (excuse the expression) this lovely, grey, cold, winter Sunday. This is yet one more version of this challenge.

This was a great opportunity for me to try tangles I haven’t worked with yet. I haven’t ordered the Zentangle kit yet so I don’t know what all the official Zentangle patterns are. Tanglepatterns.com, Zentangle.com, Alpha Tangle, and Flickr references are so invaluable. I’m going to be attending the February CZT training so this was a great opportunity.

DANNI Version #3: 
D = Dex,
A = Ambler,
N = NZepple,
N = Nipa,
I = Isochor

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, LOVE this tangle - I think I'm going to revisit the name, too! Maybe I'll use the short form - finding enough openings for C-H-R-I-S-T-I-N-A is hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.