Diva Challenge #125 - UMT Birdie Feet

I had completed my challenge piece on Saturday but never got it  posted, so better late than never.

This week's Diva Challengen#125, is the UMT (Use My Tangle) featuring the tangle pattern Birdie Feet created by Owl Loving April. I love the way this tangle leads the viewers eye through my Zentangle.

It's a very simple tangle pattern with lot's of possibilities. Check out all the wonderful variations of this pattern on the Diva's site.

I chose to keep it very simple and used a curved string with lot's of shading and contrast for balance in my other tangles; Quib, Striping, some Beadz, auras and white on black for a pop!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.