Challenge Week #12: Something Blue

This weeks DIVA challenge invites us to add a touch of blue to our tangle. I found this challenge difficult, I put it off all week and kept thinking about it trying to plan the perfect touch of blue! That never works sell for me if I put a tremendous amount of thought into the process I tend to put it off. The perfectionist in me rears it's ugly head. It can prevent me from getting into the creative process and letting it flow.

I began with Pais and continued from there. It's not the perfect solution,but, at least, I got it done. A lovely little piece of fluff.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Daniele! I love that deep, rich 'denim' blue you've used. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I think this is a beautiful piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautifully expressed and the blue is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lots of fun to examine. I love that woven strip around the right edge and the little things lying around the edge. And your blue looks great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zentangle is beautiful. The blue is very subtle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.